Hi there, I’m Anastasiya but everyone calls me Annie.
I’m married to my best bud, HB, and together we have three kids; Kid1, Kid2 and Kid3.
I used to work as a full-time content writer, until Kid1 was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome a few years back. Ever since, I’ve been a stay at home mama, taking care of our children. Kid1 and Kid2 have already headed off to school, while Kid3 stays home with me until school appropriate age.
HB travels often for business while I run the household and routines. I’m not going to lie and say I don’t sometimes feel envious of his travels, especially the long hauls ones to other continents.
I have a slight obsession with headbands, sudoku puzzles and notebooks. Okay, and stationary too.
We live in Pretoria, South Africa.
Why am I here?
I shared my love for books and reading here! I hope you inspire you to pick up a book TODAY and love it just as much as I do!
- I was born in the former Soviet Union, a country now known as Moldova. I have lived in South Africa almost all my life, when my parents moved here in 1993.
- My love for writing started at young age with ‘Deary Diary’ journals and writing poetry in my teenage years. I still continue with the passion to this day.
- In 2019, I hit rock bottom with my life. I was diagnosed with MDD (Major Depressive Disorder) and spent time at a mental health clinic to help understand, cope and deal with my diagnosis.
- While I don’t mind watching movies and series, my first love is reading and I would be lost in a book ALL the time if I didn’t have so many responsibilities clinging to my name.
- I have an irrational fear of earthworms and I dread the day my children discover this.
I love hearing from my readers, and brands I can connect with, so if you want to chat about anything, you can just pop me an email, and even follow me on my various social platforms.
I look forward to connecting with you!